The purpose of the organization shall be:
- To provide the opportunity to continue or begin involvement in 4-H.
- To develop leadership ability in each member.
- To socialize and network through club events and involvement on the regional and national level.
- To volunteer through the coordination of community service for the University of Missouri, the city of Columbia, Boone County, and the state of Missouri.
- To give back to the Missouri 4-H program as a partner of the 4-H Center for Youth Development in carrying out state 4-H events.
- To educate current Missouri 4-H members through the creation and facilitation of workshops.